Return conditions supplement the general terms and conditions of sale of private company with limited liability SOLLIT BV with trade name Nymph, company with registered office located in Belgium, 9900 Eeklo, Zonnebloemstraat 17, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises with company number 0793.938.664 and VAT number BE 0793.938.664, with telephone number 0495/50.63.99 . The general terms and conditions of sale continue to apply in addition to this.
If, on the basis of the general terms and conditions of sale, the Buyer has the option to To return purchased goods, making use of the right of withdrawal, or for other valid reasons, the following conditions must be observed:
1. In the event that the Buyer wishes to invoke his right of withdrawal, he can do so, without stating reasons, within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days. This may be upon receipt of a damaged or incorrect product, or another reason why you are not satisfied with the order.
2. The starting point of the period to exercise the right of withdrawal may vary.
The following rules apply:
– If the delivery is a single Product, the period starts the day after receipt of the Product by the Buyer .
– If the delivery concerns several Products that are delivered on separate days, the period starts the day after the Buyer has received the last Product ordered.
– If the delivery concerns a Product on a certain period, the period starts the day following the day on which the Buyer has received the first delivery of the Products.
3. If Nymph has not provided the Purchaser with the legally required information regarding the Purchaser’s right of withdrawal, the Purchaser will have twelve (12) months to withdraw from the Agreement from the day after the end of the above-mentioned first period of fourteen (14 ) to dawn. If Nymph has provided the Purchaser with the information required by law regarding the Purchaser’s right of withdrawal within the aforementioned twelve (12) month period, the Purchaser shall have fourteen (14) days to withdraw from the Agreement from the day after the Purchaser received the information from Nymph.
4. The Buyer must inform Nymph of its decision to withdraw, or any other reason for return:
– Either via the Buyer’s account on the Website,
– Or by clicking on a link specially provided for this purpose that the buyer can find it in the e-mail of confirmation of receipt that Nymph has sent to the Buyer;
The Buyer can also use the model of withdrawal form
5. For any return, the Buyer must return the Products to Nymph without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days after the notice of withdrawal/return has been sent to Nymph. The Products must be shipped to Nymph in the same manner in which the Buyer received the Products. The goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging, with all accessories supplied, including the leaflets, manuals and/or other documentation.
6. The shipping costs will be borne by Nymph if there has been a problem with the processing and delivery of your order attributable to Nymph, unless the Buyer has chosen a more expensive mode of delivery than the proposed standard mode of delivery. If this is not the case, the direct costs of the return shipment will be borne by the Buyer.
Nymph reserves the right to defer the refund until receipt of the returned Product.
7. In case of withdrawal or other valid reason for return:
Nymph will refund the amounts already paid by the Buyer for the Products upon receipt of the Products. However, Nymph may reduce the refund to take into account any diminished value of the Products if this was caused by the Buyer handling them in a manner that would not be permitted in a retail store.
Nymph will make refunds within a reasonable time after receipt of the Products.
Nymph will refund the Repay the Buyer to the credit or debit card used by the Buyer to pay.
Nymph has the right to refund the Buyer with vouchers if the Buyer has used vouchers to pay for the Products.
8. The order of the following Goods does not give any right of withdrawal and cannot be returned on any other grounds:
– The Products that have been used, the packaging has been opened, goods whose seal has been broken or which have been damaged after the delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
– Goods manufactured to the Buyer’s specifications or which are clearly personalised;
9. A return shipment must be sent with a carrier. The Customer receives the return label via e-mail or has access to the return label via his personal profile on the Website. The return label must be affixed to the packaging of the Products that the Customer wishes to return.
10. In the event of a valid and legally correct use of the aforementioned right of withdrawal, Nymph will arrange for a refund of the sum paid by the Buyer to Nymph within fourteen (14) working days, by means of a payment method chosen by it, but generally accepted internationally.
11. If you have any questions or complaints regarding a defect in the Products delivered, an inaccuracy in the quantities or an incorrect reference to the order confirmed on the Site, you can always contact our customer service at the following contact details:
Tel nr : +32 495/50.63.99
Further information can be found in our general conditions of sale.
(only complete and return this form if you want to revoke the contract)
To Nymph with address in Belgium, 9900 Eeklo, Zonnebloemstraat 17, with company number 0793.938.664, with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org